- Financial and tax accounting;
- Accounting policy formation and coordination with the client;
- Accounting for purchases and sales;
- Accounting for cash transactions (bank payments, cash);
- Fixed asset accounting;
- Payroll accounting;
- All statements to The State Social Insurance (SODRA);
- All statements to State Tax Inspectorate (VMI), Statistics Lithuania, etc.;
- Periodical financial (balance sheet, profit/loss) and other statements.
Our aim – the highest quality of services, co-operation with client, confidentiality, achieving to become a long-term partner.
Cost of services in each case is determined individually and is always competitive. It depends on the type of company, the incoming and outgoing number of documents, the amount of fixed assets, number of employees, etc.
[contact-form-7 id=”1392″ title=”Susisiekti dėl paslaugų_copy”]